What does the Kinesis One do?
The Kinesis One is an exercise machine for resistance. It has all the exercises you need, in one machine. This single, standalone station has two weight stacks, with an unlimited number of exercises. This allows you to perform them through your natural range of motion, unlike other machines where your motion is directed.
Sometimes, this directed motion can actually cause injuries. Everyone's body is different, including their ranges of motion. With a Kinesis One, your body is free to move in the way it should, building strength safely.
With the Kinesis One, you have a number of zero-impact exercises available to you, so it is useable for everyone, no matter your level of fitness or your current abilities. You can use it on your own, or have your personal trainer design a program just for you.
The exercises you can complete on this machine include those for balance, flexibility and strength.
What are the benefits of the Kinesis One?
- With the Kinesis One, you are in control of the motions.
- The Kinesis One helps you deal with any flexibility issues, safely.
- You can perform a number of core exercises on this machine, again, very safely.
- It is good for both beginners and those who are working to rehab an injury. It is certified for medical uses as well as for rehabilitative uses.
- All of this in a single, standalone machine, so you can do your entire workout in one place.
- The exercises on the Kinesis One are approved by doctors.
Where can I use a Kinesis One?
The Kinesis One will truly make your workout more enjoyable, as your range of motion is much more free and natural. There are no restrictions. If you live in Amarillo, Texas, you can find a Kinesis One at the Downtown Athletic Club. It is the only place in Amarillo that has one.
If you are interested in using this machine, contact Ralph Roberts. He is a certified personal trainer at the Downtown Athletic Club. In addition to showing you how to use the Kinesis One, he can design a fitness program just for you, improving your strength, balance and flexibility. Contact Ralph today to learn more about his training services.